Sunday, May 30, 2010

Taking part in "The Simple Woman's Daybook"

I will be joining in on The Simple Woman's Daybook journey.  For copyright reasons, I am posting her blog about how to go about posting to participate in this journey for my readers.  That way if you decide to join as well you know her rules. 


Taking Part In The Simple Woman's Daybook

The Simple Woman's Daybook will be posted each Tuesday.

Here's how to take part:

1. Write up and publish your journal page using the questions/picture ideas I have listed below into your blog entry. Be as descriptive as you can! (You may cut and paste them for the purpose to participate in The Simple Woman's Daybook.) Please add your "picture thought" photo at the end of your daybook entry because we all love pictures!
~*~*~*~*~

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...
I am thinking...
I am thankful for...
From the learning rooms...(if this applies)
From the kitchen...
I am wearing...
I am creating...
I am going...
I am reading...
I am hoping...
I am hearing...
Around the house...
One of my favorite things...
A few plans for the rest of the week:
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...(add your picture here)

Mention my blog and offer a link back to the main page of my blog. http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

This is a requirement to take part and a kind gesture to me your hostess as well as your readers--they will know where to join in the fun, too.
Now, those are her rules for being a participant in her daybook.   My Daybook however, will be posted on Monday mornings.  It will help me begin the week, and be a nice way to move on from Sunday - Renew your Spirit Day. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment